Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 07:30.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kompleks Futsal Presint 18, Jalan P18, Presint 18, 62150 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in D’Patin MZ Café- please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abdul Hadi ABDUL RAHIM • Aireen Aina BAHARI • E ONENIE • Hanita AHMAD • Harneshpal Singh Bhullar KARAMJIT SINGH • Hsui Han WONG • Khoo KAY HAO • Mohd Haizaq MOHD HASNI • Noraidah OTHMAN • Norashikin ISMAIL • Rosmizar Asmim IBRAHIM • Rosnita IBRAHIM • Siti Fairuz HASANUDIN • Xhucry MISROM
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya happen.
Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya takes place every Saturday at 07:30
Please note Presint 18 parkrun, Putrajaya is cancelled on 04/04/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyTaman Pudu Ulu (23.3km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.